We provide clients with independent and experienced corporate finance, capital markets, and investment management advice in an agile and innovative manner.
Strategic & Commercial Advice
Financial and strategic advice to companies on critical corporate finance issues, governance, key investment decisions, business operations optimization, board composition, company policy, strategic objectives and restructuring.
Divestments & Demergers
Asset sales, spin-offs, and other transactions. OBH has a number of potential partners aligned to purchase components of existing businesses.
Mergers & Acquisitions
End-to-end and whole of transaction advice and management of private market M&A transactions. Both sell side and buy side mergers and acquisitions.
Capital Strucuture & Distribution Policy
Strategic capital management and capital structure advice.
Fund & Investment Management
OBH has established a number of market leading fund and single asset investment offerings.
Structuring and negotiation of debt and other finance facilities.
Deep market insights and for our access, along with expertise in originating and executing market transactions. We have a strong track record of conducting extensive market sounding processes and sourcing of market opportunities clients.
Capital Raising is the process a business goes through in order to raise money, so the business can get off the ground, expand, or transform in some way. We assist businesses during this process in the following ways:
Preparation of investment material
Financial modelling & analysis
Formulate Optimal Capital Strategy
Identification of potential strategic & financial investors
Mergers and Acquisitions
Sell Side Acquisitions
Buy Side Acquisitions
• OBH has a strong network of industry and investor contacts including corporate acquirers and business connections
• Our service includes the preparation of all transaction documents, compiling a list of potential buyers (corporate and private equity) and approaching and managing all negotiations and interactions with these buyers in order to achieve a competitive outcome
• Management of the due diligence process
• We also help our clients select the right legal and accounting advisors to ensure closure on optimal terms. We help our clients execute acquisitions that will add maximum value to their business and help them achieve their growth
• Valuation analysis
• Evaluation of financial and strategic alternatives for the acquisition structure
• Sale negotiation and closing
• Help businesses to expand through strategic acquisition
• Identification and evaluation of potential business acquisition
• Achieve growth and success through business acquisitions
• We use our global network of contacts to find the ideal acquisitions for your business
• Debt advisory (if required)
We conduct detailed business analysis to assist Boards, executive management and shareholders in assessing the opportunities facing their businesses. This analysis can include the evaluation of:
Capital & liquidity needs for both debt and equity
Long-term financial projections and scenario analysis
Natural Resources Farm-Ins/Farm-Outs
Asset or Corporate Business strategy
Formulation of KPI's & key business objectives